Katniss

This essay will compare and contrast Tessie and Katniss. Tessie and Katniss are the same because they both live in a dystopian. Tessie is okay with the lottery, but Katniss hates the lottery. They are also different about how they treat their family.

Tessie and katniss both live in a dystopian. They both have a lottery in their story. The government makes them do it. Someone get kill.

Tessie dosen´t really care about the lottery, but Katniss hates to her the word lottery. Katniss said ¨and I´m feeling nauseous and so desperate hoping that it´s no me¨. That shows that Katniss does not wanna be in the lottery. Tessie feels fine about the if they do not pick her.

Their also different the way they treat their family. When Katniss family was pick she volunteer. Katniss said ¨i volunteer¨ I gasp ¨I volunteer. However, when Tessie´s family was picked, Tessie said do not me take my daughter.

This was all about how Katniss and Tessie they are the same and different. Katniss hated this stuff and how she try to perfect her family and how Tessie did not care about the lottery or her family. That is how this character are the same way and different the other way.

2 thoughts on “Katniss

1. I like how you provided more detail than the topic sentence.
    You need to improve the ending it is not good enough you need to put more detail.